click and drag to make your own art piece! ︎
Emilie Hahn is a designer, illustrator and stop motion artist based in Los Angeles, California.
She graduated with Distinction from ArtCenter in Graphic Design, has a Designmatters Minor in Social Innovation, and a BFA in film and fashion design from School of the Art Institute of Chicago. She also studied illustration at Universität der Künste, Berlin.
Her career started in stop motion animation on Tim Burton's Frankenweenie, and Cartoon Network’s Emmy winning Robot Chicken, later working in the film industry as a PA, editor, and title designer. She’s worked at large ad agencies and small design studios, on international campaigns for clients including Whole Foods Market, Grey Goose, Caesars Entertainment, Tresemmé and California Avocados. She currently works freelance.
- Bowery Awards Finalist, 2020
- Giphy Verified Artist with over 35 million views
- Communication Arts Typography Annual, 2019
- HOW International Design Awards, 2019
- Adobe Design Achievement Awards Semifinalist, 2017–2018
- Büchergilde Buchhandlung und Galerie, Frankfurt, 2019
- Hoffmitz Milken Center for Typography, Featured Typeface, 2018
- Rundgang, Universität der Künste Berlin, 2017
- ArtCenter Student Gallery, 2016–2018